Thursday, October 20, 2016

My Favorite Music

My favorite artists are Sam Hunt, Carrie Underwood, and Kenny Chesney and Taylor swift. I saw Sam Hunt this summer and I really enjoyed his concert. If I could see any other artist, I would chose Carrie Underwood or Taylor swift because I really enjoy their music and have been listening to it for many years..  Some of my favorite songs are "American Kids" by Kenny Chesney and "Single for the summer" by Sam Hunt. I like to listen to country music when I am driving and with my friends who also enjoy county music. I pick to listen to country music quite frequently because I know many songs that our country radio station plays.
Another type of music I like to listen to is pop/Rap music. I like to listen to this genre of music with my sister and most of my friends. During the summer when I'm at the lake, I prefer to listen to pop music while I'm on the boat and swimming in the lake. Some of my favorite Pop artists include Drake, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Imagine Dragons, and twenty one pilots. My favorite song right now is "Legend" and "Energy" by Drake and "Daddy Lessons" written by Beyoncé. I choose to listen to pop music quite frequently. While I am doing homework or in the shower I like to listen to this genre. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katherine. I listened to "American Kids" and all I can say is that I appreciate it (It's normal, I love country music), but I prefer "Me and You" by the same artist. By the way, my favorite country singer is Brad Paisley. And I can see that you like Imagine Dragons!! I love them too!!!They may not be my favorite band but I like them. Do you prefer "Radioactive" or "Demons"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog! I enjoy listening to Brad Paisley as well. If I could pick between "Radioactive" and "Demons", I would pick Radioactive because I can remember them playing that song live while I saw them, and it is one of my favorites.

      Delete